Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Whew! I am on a Chocolate and Peanut Butter kick these days! If you want to make a REALLY great treat for your next social event, BRING THESE BARS! Not only are they AMAZING to eat (people go NUTS over them), but they are super easy and inexpensive to make!
1 (18.25) white cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (12 oz) package semi sweet chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 Tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Combine cake mix, melted butter, peanut butter, and eggs in a large bowl using a mixer or spoon a. Press this into a 9X13 pan (sprayed with non-stick spray) reserving 1 and 1/2 cup of the mixture to crumble on top.
3) In a small pot, melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
4) Spread chocolate mixture over the mixture pressed in the pan and then crumble the 1 1/2 cups of reserved cake mixture on top evenly.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool COMPLETELY before cutting into bars.
Tip: Make the day before you want to serve them so the fudge center really sets! Or you can refrigerate them for a couple of hours! They taste good either way, but when the fudge was thick and completely set it made a WORLD of difference!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
A chocolate version of these bars!
Fudgy Oatmeal Bars
Baking with Melissa hosts Baking Parties and Cooking Parties in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas! Find Baking with Melissa on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook!
Baking with Melissa will be