Thursday, November 20, 2014

The BEST Cookie Recipes!

Hello Blogger World! I've noticed that I still have heavy traffic over here on this blog! Thank you SO much!!! Did you know that I have moved my blog over to my website? Find it ---->  HERE! Please head over there and subscribe to my blog so you can keep up with my AMAZING recipes there! :)

In the meantime, since the holidays are approaching! I have decide to put together my list of AMAZING COOKIE RECIPES! All tried and true!

Here is my recipe for CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
These cookies are pretty much the BEST THING EVER!!!


Baking with Melissa: Chocoalte Peanut Butter Cookies

You may also like my recipe for M&M CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
The secret ingredient to these? Pudding! 
Baking with Melissa: M&M Cookies


Baking with Melissa: Shortbread Cookies
   

Baking with Melissa: No Bake Cookies!






Baking with Melissa: Peanut Butter Cookies



Baking with Melissa offers FUN! ALL-INCLUSIVE! IN-HOME! BAKING PARTIES AND CUPCAKE DECORATING PARTIES ALL OVER LOS ANGELES AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS! Click here for more information! Find Baking with Melissa on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND PINTEREST!

Baking with Melissa: Baking Parties in Los Angeles

Baking with Melissa: Baking Parties in Los Angeles

Baking with Melissa: Baking Parties in Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment