Wanna know what Heaven looks like?
|Kinda like this!!!|
Please "Like" Baking with Melissa on Facebook!
These bars ARE SO GOOD! And are always a hit at any social event!
1 (18.25) package chocolate cake mix (use a premium brand like Duncan Hines Devil's Food)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (12 oz) package milk chocolate -chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 Tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Combine cake mix, melted butter, peanut butter, and eggs in a large bowl using a mixer or spoon. Add in semi sweet chocolate chips and mix. Press this into a 9X13 pan (sprayed with non-stick spray) reserving 1 and 1/2 cup of the mixture to crumble on top.
3) In a small pot, melt milk chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
4) Spread chocolate mixture over the mixture pressed in the pan and then crumble the 1 1/2 cups of reserved cake mixture on top evenly.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool COMPLETELY before cutting into bars.